Please click on the links below for access to our presenters slides.
1. Paul Tighe, St. Vincent's University Hospital & IMSN Chair, Overview of IMSN Activity 2018
2. Rosarie Lynch, NPSO. 3rd WHO Global Patient Safety Challenge - Medication Without Harm
3. Muriel Pate, Medication Safety, HSE QID, Priority areas for reducing harm with medication
4. Eileen Relihan, Medication Safety Facilitator SJH, Medication Safety Minute
5. Darren Scully, HPRA, Medication Shortages- a national coordinated approach
6. Moninne Howlett, OLCHC, Engineering for Safety: Smart Pumps
7. Brian Cleary, Rotunda, Engineering for Safety: MN-CMS
8. Aoife Lenihan, HIQA, Medication Safety Monitoring in Hospitals
Please note that all content remains the intellectual property of the speakers and/or of the IMSN.