Serious allergic and anaphylactic reactions can occur when known drug allergens are prescribed, dispensed and administered to patients in hospitals and the community. This harm is preventable. This document outlines how risks can be reduced.
- Lithium-Prescribing & Monitoring (Best Practice Guidelines and Patient Information)
- IMSN Medication Safety Bulletin & other published material
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) (Safety Alert & Patient Resources)
- Electronic transmission of prescriptions: IMSN Position Paper
- Methotrexate (once weekly): Safety alert